FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you design specific style of buildings?
We never conformed to a certain style and prefer to focus on the clients brief. We do keep up to date with the latest ideas and trends in order to assist our clients to achieve their goal.
2. Do you do additions and alterations?
Yes we do depending on the scale of the project.
3. Do you work only in Pretoria?
No we do work anywhere in South-Africa and also abroad.
4. What are your fees?
We charge a percentage of the construction value as a basis. Every project is different and we do negotiate depending on the nature of the work we need to do.
5. Do you charge a deposit?
Yes we do in order to cover start up work and briefing.
6. What is you BBBEE status?
7. When do you require payments?
Payment takes place in phases divided in deposit, design, and technical documentation. Payment for project management are charged per recorded site visit. With larger projects payments may be charged on a monthly basis.
8. Do you manage the building contract?
Yes we do
9. Does your fees include municipal approval?
No it doesn’t – We refer the client to a consultant which does council approval on a daily basis.
10. What do you need to get started?
A signed client /architect agreement , deposit and clients brief. In some instances we need a land surveyors contour plan.
11. Do you design ‘green buildings’?
We do focus a lot on new technology in order to design buildings which are energy efficient. This is an ongoing process by which we learn something new every day in an ever changing environment.